Agile Process Tools: A look into Scrum, Kanban (and SAFe)
Physical or Virtual
Scrum Masters, Product Owners, Agile Leaders, Managers, Agile Team Members, Anyone looking into agile frameworks like Scrum and Kanban
About the course
A lot of people start their experience and knowledge with agile from a method, process, and tool perspective. This interactive training will give participants a healthy view of process tools and give concrete example of Scrum and Kanban.
Participants will get to see and experience how Scrum and Kanban is in action.
What you will learn
• You will learn briefly about agile process tools, and what help they can offer teams.
• You will learn about core Scrum and its principles.
• You will learn about core Kanban and its principles.
• You will learn the similarities and differences between Scrum and Kanban.
• You will learn briefly about SAFe.
For Physical events, we make sure to have necessary precautions in place to prevent a potential spread of Corona.