Okaloa Flowlab Simulation for teams
Agile Leaders, Facilitators, Team Leaders, Agile Teams working with SAFe, Agile Coaches, Agile Team Members, Delivery Teams working with SAFe, Scrum Teams working with SAFe, Product Owners, Product Teams
Contact us for an informal talk and get more information on how we can help.
About the course
Okaloa flowlab workflow simulation is a perfect fit for learning about kanban, the best learning happens when people co-create and share in new experiences. It is a fun and very effective way of learning agile principles as the participants actually get to experience them first hand.
The team flow simulation provide an immersive experience that allows participants to experience what life is like without Kanban practices and then again, comparatively, what life could be like when you apply some Kanban practices. This is done in a team level environment but the basic principles can be applied in a broader context. Some of the key take aways include:
• The difference between optimization for utilization and flow
• The impact of work-in-progress (WIP) on your system of work
• The interaction between WiP, throughput and lead time¨
• How to limit WIP in your system of work
• The difference between estimating effort and understanding duration for work