SAFe® for Teams
4 x 4 hours
Physical or Virtual
Agile Teams working with SAFe, Delivery Teams working with SAFe, Scrum Teams working with SAFe
About the course
Get the necessary knowledge that an agile team member needs in PI planning and iteration (sprints). Break up features to stories and develop iteratively with built-in quality.
What you will learn:
• Explain SAFe® agile principles.
• PI planning.
• Iteration planning.
• Execute iterations and demonstrate value.
• Improve the processes in the agile release train.
• Integrate and collaborate with other teams in the same release train.
• Be part of an agile team in an agile release train.
You can take the SAFe® 5 Practitioner certification exam after this taking this course.
For Physical events, we make sure to have necessary precautions in place to prevent a potential spread of Corona.