SAFe® Lean Portfolio Management
Fysisk eller Digitalt
Ledergrupper, Prosjekter, Organisasjoner, Forretningsenheter
Kontakt oss for en uformell prat og få mer informasjon om hvordan vi kan sette opp kurs i din bedrift.
Aligning Strategy with Execution using the Scaled Agile Framework
Aligning strategy with execution is critical to any organization’s success and a key aspect of Scaled Agile Framework®. With a Lean Portfolio Management (LPM) approach, you can collaborate across silos, empower teams, and organize around value to adapt to what customers want, faster.
The Lean Portfolio Management course helps executives, project management officers (PMOs) and other key stakeholders plan dynamically and be flexible enough to adjust initiatives and budgets as the market changes. The LPM course provides the guidance and tools attendees need to work effectively in remote environments with distributed teams. You’ll learn how to connect portfolio strategy and initiatives to the planning and execution of work, how to integrate feedback from participatory budgeting, and how to adapt to change while maintaining your funding vision and roadmap.
Lean Portfolio Management answers the questions:
• How do I connect strategy to execution?
• How do I manage flow and solve perpetual overload?
• How can I fund and govern dynamically?
• How does Lean Portfolio Management fit into SAFe?
• How to connect the portfolio to the enterprise.
• How to maintain portfolio vision and roadmap.
• How to establish Lean budgets and guardrails.
• How to create portfolio flow.
• Course materials
• Remote learning via SAFe® Virtual Classrooms
• Access to SAFe® Collaborate, a visual online workspace
• One-year membership to the SAFe® Community Platform
• Lean Portfolio Manager certification exam
• Access to the optional Getting Started with LPM Workshop
Last ned artikkel